Previous name: benmachine.
I did an undergraduate degree in mathematics (focusing on logic) and am now a full time programmer. I write Haskell for fun and OCaml for money.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
303 profile views
Last seen Dec 15 '19 at 10:50
- Mathematics 12.6k 12.6k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.3k 6.3k 2020 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Puzzling 757 757 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Computer Science 519 519 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Academia 347 347 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 258 One question to know if the number is 1, 2 or 3
- 228 Can the golden ratio accurately be expressed in terms of $e$ and $\pi$
- 51 Prove that the product of four consecutive positive integers plus one is a perfect square
- 49 In the 100 blue eyes problem - why is the oracle necessary?
- 49 Do $3/8$ (37.5%) of Quadratics Have No $x$-Intercepts?
- 36 Do Hask or Agda have equalisers?
- 36 Haskell line of code not compiling: "Illegal datatype context"
- View more network posts →