Previous name: benmachine.
I did an undergraduate degree in mathematics (focusing on logic) and am now a full time programmer. I write Haskell for fun and OCaml for money.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
363 profile views
Last seen Apr 17 at 12:29
- Mathematics 13.2k 13.2k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.5k 6.5k 2121 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Puzzling 807 807 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Computer Science 519 519 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Academia 347 347 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 271 One question to know if the number is 1, 2 or 3
- 232 Can the golden ratio accurately be expressed in terms of $e$ and $\pi$
- 54 In the 100 blue eyes problem - why is the oracle necessary?
- 53 Prove that the product of four consecutive positive integers plus one is a perfect square
- 50 Do $3/8$ (37.5%) of Quadratics Have No $x$-Intercepts?
- 38 Intuition behind the Definition of Conditional Probability (for 2 Events)
- 37 Haskell line of code not compiling: "Illegal datatype context"
- View more network posts →