Just kid teaching himself stuff.
- Software Engineering 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Physics 461 461 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 378 378 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Astronomy 257 257 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 70 If functions have to do null checks before doing the intended behaviour is this bad design?
- 55 Functions that simply call another function, bad design choice?
- 22 What carries the information for the Pauli exclusion principle to occur?
- 9 Do i still need to use fixed point to guarantee computers get the same result for math operations anymore?
- 7 Add Hashtable to end of another Hashtable
- 7 C# design to force the virtual method to be called from the override, or something similar
- 7 Reducing code duplication for my C# math class
- View more network posts →