I'm a postdoc doing model theory at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, as well as a graduate of Uniwersytet Wrocławski.
My research interests lie on the intersection of model theory, descriptive set theory and topological dynamics.
Member for 7 years
25 profile views
Last seen Mar 20 at 16:32
Top network posts
- 106 Why is radian so common in maths?
- 72 In case of in-lecture quizzes, is it unreasonable to fail students who are late or absent?
- 37 Is there an example of an ordered ring that is not isomorphic to any subring of the real numbers?
- 33 Is it necessary for one to understand analysis?
- 28 Difference between closed, bounded and compact sets
- 26 On "familiarity" (or How to avoid "going down the Math Rabbit Hole"?)
- 25 Applications of model theory to analysis
- View more network posts →