I'm a postdoc doing model theory at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, as well as a graduate of Uniwersytet Wrocławski.
My research interests lie on the intersection of model theory, descriptive set theory and topological dynamics.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
27 profile views
Last seen Sep 21 at 22:34
- Mathematics 28.8k 28.8k 33 gold badges4040 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Academia 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 751 751 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 691 691 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Windows Phone 207 207 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 107 Why is radian so common in maths?
- 72 In case of in-lecture quizzes, is it unreasonable to fail students who are late or absent?
- 50 Are there mathematical concepts that exist in dimension $4$, but not in dimension $3$?
- 37 Is there an example of an ordered ring that is not isomorphic to any subring of the real numbers?
- 33 Is it necessary for one to understand analysis?
- 30 Difference between closed, bounded and compact sets
- 29 The most outrageous (or ridiculous) conjectures in mathematics
- View more network posts →