Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 25.8k 25.8k 55 gold badges5555 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 66 gold badges3333 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 3k 3k 1313 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Arqade 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 141 Why is the construction of the real numbers important?
- 105 How can tilting a N64 cartridge cause such subtle glitches?
- 99 What justifies dimensional analysis?
- 69 Logic behind dividing negative numbers
- 45 How to teach mathematical induction?
- 42 Formal basis for variable substitution in limits
- 37 Computations of an old woman
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.