Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
168 profile views
Last seen Mar 10 at 20:31
- Mathematics 13.5k 13.5k 66 gold badges4141 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Computational Science 2.8k 2.8k 1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Physics 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1k 1k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 793 793 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 116 What are some examples of a mathematical result being counterintuitive?
- 98 Motivation for Ramanujan's mysterious $\pi$ formula
- 75 Intuitively, what is the difference between Eigendecomposition and Singular Value Decomposition?
- 63 Normalizable wavefunction that does not vanish at infinity
- 56 Path integral vs. measure on infinite dimensional space
- 48 Why is Newton's method not widely used in machine learning?
- 43 Category of all categories vs. Set of all sets
- View more network posts →