Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 9 months
171 profile views
Last seen Jul 27 at 20:47
- Mathematics 13.9k 13.9k 77 gold badges4747 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Computational Science 2.8k 2.8k 1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Physics 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1k 1k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 913 913 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 116 What are some examples of a mathematical result being counterintuitive?
- 100 Motivation for Ramanujan's mysterious $\pi$ formula
- 79 Intuitively, what is the difference between Eigendecomposition and Singular Value Decomposition?
- 63 Normalizable wavefunction that does not vanish at infinity
- 58 Path integral vs. measure on infinite dimensional space
- 57 Why is Newton's method not widely used in machine learning?
- 44 Category of all categories vs. Set of all sets
- View more network posts →