Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
164 profile views
Last seen Mar 28 at 22:36
Top network posts
- 115 What are some examples of a mathematical result being counterintuitive?
- 93 Motivation for Ramanujan's mysterious $\pi$ formula
- 62 Normalizable wavefunction that does not vanish at infinity
- 55 Path integral vs. measure on infinite dimensional space
- 55 Intuitively, what is the difference between Eigendecomposition and Singular Value Decomposition?
- 38 Category of all categories vs. Set of all sets
- 37 Why is Newton's method not widely used in machine learning?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (23)
24 Editing someone else's question to add context Jul 29 '15
13 Closure of extremely basic questions Apr 6 '12
7 Net gain for a poor question Sep 20 '14
7 Clearly Rejected Answer - Upvotes and Rep Dec 4 '16
6 Proposing a definite policy on contest questions Oct 3 '12
5 What, exactly, is (estimation-theory)? Jul 22 '12