- Mathematics 14.2k 14.2k 77 gold badges5050 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Computational Science 2.8k 2.8k 1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Physics 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1k 1k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 933 933 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 116 What are some examples of a mathematical result being counterintuitive?
- 101 Motivation for Ramanujan's mysterious $\pi$ formula
- 82 Intuitively, what is the difference between Eigendecomposition and Singular Value Decomposition?
- 64 Normalizable wavefunction that does not vanish at infinity
- 58 Why is Newton's method not widely used in machine learning?
- 58 Path integral vs. measure on infinite dimensional space
- 46 Category of all categories vs. Set of all sets
- View more network posts →