Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
167 profile views
Last seen Nov 16 at 6:50
- Mathematics 13.1k 13.1k 66 gold badges4040 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Computational Science 2.8k 2.8k 1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Physics 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1k 1k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 764 764 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 115 What are some examples of a mathematical result being counterintuitive?
- 96 Motivation for Ramanujan's mysterious $\pi$ formula
- 71 Intuitively, what is the difference between Eigendecomposition and Singular Value Decomposition?
- 63 Normalizable wavefunction that does not vanish at infinity
- 56 Path integral vs. measure on infinite dimensional space
- 42 Category of all categories vs. Set of all sets
- 42 Why is Newton's method not widely used in machine learning?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (23)
24 Editing someone else's question to add context Jul 29 '15
13 Closure of extremely basic questions Apr 6 '12
7 Net gain for a poor question Sep 20 '14
6 Clearly Rejected Answer - Upvotes and Rep Dec 4 '16
6 Proposing a definite policy on contest questions Oct 3 '12
5 What, exactly, is (estimation-theory)? Jul 22 '12