Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
164 profile views
Last seen Jun 19 at 3:56
- Mathematics 10.6k 10.6k 66 gold badges3838 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Computational Science 2.1k 2.1k 1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Physics 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Computer Science 897 897 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 614 614 55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 115 What are some examples of a mathematical result being counterintuitive?
- 95 Motivation for Ramanujan's mysterious $\pi$ formula
- 62 Normalizable wavefunction that does not vanish at infinity
- 61 Intuitively, what is the difference between Eigendecomposition and Singular Value Decomposition?
- 56 Path integral vs. measure on infinite dimensional space
- 40 Category of all categories vs. Set of all sets
- 37 Why is Newton's method not widely used in machine learning?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (23)
24 Editing someone else's question to add context Jul 29 '15
13 Closure of extremely basic questions Apr 6 '12
7 Net gain for a poor question Sep 20 '14
6 Clearly Rejected Answer - Upvotes and Rep Dec 4 '16
6 Proposing a definite policy on contest questions Oct 3 '12
5 What, exactly, is (estimation-theory)? Jul 22 '12