Hi! I'm Noble H. Mushtak, a high school student who spends his time coding (Web development and competitive programming) and doing math (mostly undergraduate level, such as abstract algebra, linear algebra, and calculus). I'll come to StackOverflow or Math StackExchange occasionally to have a burst of answering questions for a few days in a row, and then stop answering questions for a while. I regularly come to Math StackExchange and StackOverflow from Google and view/vote on questions, however.
I would like to help new users, but sometimes they post low-quality questions. Therefore, I always leave them a comment like this in order to help them understand how to ask better questions.
Also, I have a YouTube channel about high school competition math that some of you might find interesting because there are some cool problems on there.
This proof of showing two definitions of conics are equivalent is by far the Q&A I'm most proud of.
Top network posts
- 54 How to prove that a very large number is not prime
- 33 Exactly when and why can a Turing-machine not solve the halting problem?
- 27 Why is $A^TA$ invertible if $A$ has independent columns?
- 22 Solving an equation, need help with explaining why one solution cant be true
- 15 I don't understand this definition of the integers.
- 11 Prove that the directrix-focus and focus-focus definitions are equivalent
- 9 Trying to parse a Putnam solution from 1995
- View more network posts →