Mathematical physicist working as a data scientist for Mayo Clinic. I am an evangelical Christian first, Reformed second, Presbyterian (Presbyterian Church in America) third. Happily married with four children, the youngest of whom is deaf.
- Mathematics 8.4k 8.4k 88 gold badges2222 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Christianity 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 479 479 22 gold badges55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Data Science 394 394 11 gold badge44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 356 356 33 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 15 Residue of high order pole
- 14 What is the difference between Reformed and Presbyterian
- 14 Where, exactly, were Christ's body and soul during the Descendit?
- 13 Are there Soliton Solutions for Maxwell's Equations?
- 11 How can I balance uniformity of style files against modularity?
- 9 Associative, non-commutative, nontrivial operation on the real numbers
- 7 How have major theological traditions handled "continuing to indulge in sin when saved?"
- View more network posts →
Top tags (23)
38 Wolfram Releases the Wolfram Engine for Developers!! May 29 '19
17 An Identity Crisis Jun 22 '18
17 I don't understand the deletion of a recent question Feb 19 '18
11 Request: Review Queue Activity Differences Jul 12 '19
5 Review Queues Bug? Jan 22 '19
2 Expanded Usercard not Working in Vivaldi Feb 28 '18
1 Expanded Usercard not Working in Vivaldi Feb 28 '18