Mathematical physicist working as a data scientist for Mayo Clinic. I am an evangelical Christian first, Reformed second, Presbyterian (Presbyterian Church in America) third. Happily married with four children, the youngest of whom is deaf.
- Mathematics 8.5k 8.5k 88 gold badges2323 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Christianity 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 821 821 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 489 489 22 gold badges66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Data Science 394 394 11 gold badge44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 15 What is the difference between Reformed and Presbyterian
- 15 Residue of high order pole
- 14 Where, exactly, were Christ's body and soul during the Descendit?
- 13 Are there Soliton Solutions for Maxwell's Equations?
- 11 How can I balance uniformity of style files against modularity?
- 11 Why isn't causal inference a simple specialized regression problem?
- 9 If you don't use Solfège, how do you read & memorize music-- what goes through your mind?
- View more network posts →