- Physics 109.3k 109.3k 2525 gold badges262262 silver badges528528 bronze badges
- Mathematica 9.1k 9.1k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Academia 6.2k 6.2k 2929 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.1k 2.1k 1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2k 2k 1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 390 What is Chirped Pulse Amplification, and why is it important enough to warrant a Nobel Prize?
- 278 What is Chirped Pulse Amplification, and why is it important enough to warrant a Nobel Prize?
- 196 Seeing something from only one angle means you have only seen (what?)% of its surface area at most?
- 182 Why is it "bad taste" to have a dimensional quantity in the argument of a logarithm or exponential function?
- 173 Would a pin head heated to 15 million degrees Celsius kill everyone in a 1000 mile radius?
- 166 Have researchers managed to "reverse time"? If so, what does that mean for physics?
- View more network posts →