I did a PhD in computational group theory at Birmingham (UK), finishing in 2005, where I calculated explicit representations of finite simple groups over Z and extensions of Q. Since then I have been gradually forgetting all the maths I learned.
I am currently software developer based in London, UK.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
7 profile views
Last seen May 3 '16 at 12:39
Top network posts
- 360 What's the most efficient way to test two integer ranges for overlap?
- 274 How can you prove that a function has no closed form integral?
- 230 Why does Math.round(0.49999999999999994) return 1?
- 218 How do I prevent Eclipse from hanging on startup?
- 209 Is there a way to instantiate a class by name in Java?
- 158 Java's L number (long) specification
- 127 Why can't I assign a *Struct to an *Interface?
- View more network posts →