- Stack Overflow 88.8k 88.8k 3030 gold badges210210 silver badges227227 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 821 821 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 610 610 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 395 395 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 331 331 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 540 What is the difference between old style and new style classes in Python?
- 491 What does a just-in-time (JIT) compiler do?
- 249 What is the difference between IQueryable<T> and IEnumerable<T>?
- 245 What is the difference between currying and partial application?
- 209 Get last result in interactive Python shell
- 190 Should 'using' directives be inside or outside the namespace?
- 188 What is aspect-oriented programming?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 22 '15