- Stack Overflow 86.1k 86.1k 2929 gold badges209209 silver badges226226 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 631 631 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 430 430 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 311 311 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Mathematics 280 280 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 521 What is the difference between old style and new style classes in Python?
- 470 What does a just-in-time (JIT) compiler do?
- 247 What is the difference between IQueryable<T> and IEnumerable<T>?
- 229 What is the difference between currying and partial application?
- 203 Get last result in interactive Python shell
- 188 Should 'using' directives be inside or outside the namespace?
- 181 What is aspect-oriented programming?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 22 '15