- Mathematics 41.9k 41.9k 33 gold badges4242 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.3k 1.3k 1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Academia 1k 1k 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 350 350 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Skeptics 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 97 Why is the number of ways of choosing $0$ items from $n$ items $1$?
- 79 What should I consider when deciding whether to delay an exam?
- 78 Is linear algebra more “fully understood” than other maths disciplines?
- 39 What is wrong with this proposed proof of the twin prime conjecture?
- 38 What are the practical applications of the Taylor Series?
- 24 What websites allow students to purchase solutions to problems?
- 24 Why is a function space considered to be a "vector" space when its elements are not vectors?
- View more network posts →