- Mathematics 44.5k 44.5k 33 gold badges4444 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.6k 1.6k 1313 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Academia 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 455 455 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Skeptics 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 97 Why is the number of ways of choosing $0$ items from $n$ items $1$?
- 80 Is linear algebra more “fully understood” than other maths disciplines?
- 79 What should I consider when deciding whether to delay an exam?
- 39 What is wrong with this proposed proof of the twin prime conjecture?
- 39 What are the practical applications of the Taylor Series?
- 26 What websites allow students to purchase solutions to problems?
- 24 What's so special about the group axioms?
- View more network posts →