Top Network Posts
- 145 "Advice to young mathematicians"
- 141 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 129 Why is the fundamental group of a compact Riemann surface not free ?
- 106 Did Bourbaki write a text on algebraic geometry?
- 93 Do you prove all theorems whilst studying?
- 92 When is the tensor product of two fields a field?
- 87 equivalence of Grothendieck-style versus Cech-style sheaf cohomology
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (32)
45 About posting identical answers to a question Jan 14 '13
23 Could editors please ask before deleting answers.? Jan 10 '13
21 Death of Grothendieck [closed] Nov 14 '14
17 Being able to send a personal thank you message Dec 14 '12
13 How do you cite a reference in a comment? Jan 11 '12
12 when is that a comment is better than an answer? May 23 '13