- Mathematics 124.9k 124.9k 88 gold badges201201 silver badges360360 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 40.3k 40.3k 1010 gold badges126126 silver badges198198 bronze badges
- German Language 4.4k 4.4k 1313 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.2k 2.2k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Russian Language 746 746 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 153 "Advice to young mathematicians"
- 143 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 132 Why is the fundamental group of a compact Riemann surface not free ?
- 107 Did Bourbaki write a text on algebraic geometry?
- 102 Do you prove all theorems whilst studying?
- 100 When is the tensor product of two fields a field?
- 99 equivalence of Grothendieck-style versus Cech-style sheaf cohomology
- View more network posts →
Top tags (32)
45 About posting identical answers to a question Jan 14 '13
23 Could editors please ask before deleting answers.? Jan 10 '13
20 Death of Grothendieck [closed] Nov 14 '14
17 Being able to send a personal thank you message Dec 14 '12
14 How do you cite a reference in a comment? Jan 11 '12
12 when is that a comment is better than an answer? May 23 '13