- Mathematics 121.9k 121.9k 77 gold badges187187 silver badges346346 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 34.2k 34.2k 99 gold badges123123 silver badges195195 bronze badges
- German Language 2.8k 2.8k 1313 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.7k 1.7k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Russian Language 399 399 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 150 "Advice to young mathematicians"
- 142 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 131 Why is the fundamental group of a compact Riemann surface not free ?
- 107 Did Bourbaki write a text on algebraic geometry?
- 98 Do you prove all theorems whilst studying?
- 94 When is the tensor product of two fields a field?
- 90 equivalence of Grothendieck-style versus Cech-style sheaf cohomology
- View more network posts →
Top tags (32)
45 About posting identical answers to a question Jan 14 '13
23 Could editors please ask before deleting answers.? Jan 10 '13
20 Death of Grothendieck [closed] Nov 14 '14
17 Being able to send a personal thank you message Dec 14 '12
13 How do you cite a reference in a comment? Jan 11 '12
12 when is that a comment is better than an answer? May 23 '13