- Mathematics 123.3k 123.3k 77 gold badges191191 silver badges352352 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 34.4k 34.4k 99 gold badges125125 silver badges195195 bronze badges
- German Language 2.8k 2.8k 1313 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.7k 1.7k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Russian Language 409 409 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 151 "Advice to young mathematicians"
- 143 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 131 Why is the fundamental group of a compact Riemann surface not free ?
- 107 Did Bourbaki write a text on algebraic geometry?
- 99 Do you prove all theorems whilst studying?
- 94 When is the tensor product of two fields a field?
- 94 equivalence of Grothendieck-style versus Cech-style sheaf cohomology
- View more network posts →
Top tags (32)
45 About posting identical answers to a question Jan 14 '13
23 Could editors please ask before deleting answers.? Jan 10 '13
20 Death of Grothendieck [closed] Nov 14 '14
17 Being able to send a personal thank you message Dec 14 '12
13 How do you cite a reference in a comment? Jan 11 '12
12 when is that a comment is better than an answer? May 23 '13