C++ Programmer. Knows x86 ASM. Some experience of game development. Member of the BSI C++ Panel and regular attendee at meetings.
Interests in Physics, Mathematics and Medicine.
Previously worked at Bloomberg, LP. as a software engineer.
- Mathematics 8k 8k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Physics 724 724 22 gold badges77 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 671 671 11 gold badge77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematica 398 398 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 41 Can a limit of an integral be moved inside the integral?
- 40 Does std::atomic<std::string> work appropriately?
- 32 C++11 Thread waiting behaviour: std::this_thread::yield() vs. std::this_thread::sleep_for( std::chrono::milliseconds(1) )
- 31 How do Circuit Simulators actually work?
- 29 Why have two NOT gates in series?
- 24 What are the applications of finite calculus
- 24 In a group of 26 people, is it possible for each person to shake hands with exactly 3 other people?
- View more network posts →