I'm a Linux sysadmin who designs, enhances and implements small and medium networks primarily for database and file systems. I also maintain a lot of DNS, E-mail and other systems writing software as needed both for maintenance and occasionally user-facing. I prefer to implement secure systems and am very familiar with iptables, ipsec and network routing. When necessary I also handle Windows, VLANs and WiFi systems.
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 740 740 11 gold badge77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Server Fault 390 390 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 364 364 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Information Security 150 150 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 24 Why are source control systems still mostly backed with files?
- 20 How can I wipe a broken hard disk drive before sending it back to the manufacturer for maintenance?
- 16 How to increase Chrome's connections-per-server?
- 9 rsync directory so all changes appear atomically
- 9 Why am I getting "Permission Denied" when running ssh-add?
- 7 tcsh random number from /dev/random and /dev/urandom
- 7 Is it harmless to use the same ssh private/public keypair from multiple computers?
- View more network posts →