Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 3 months
13 profile views
Last seen Aug 15 '19 at 16:52
- Stack Overflow 146.4k 146.4k 2424 gold badges153153 silver badges161161 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 79.8k 79.8k 3030 gold badges214214 silver badges218218 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 62.6k 62.6k 1717 gold badges132132 silver badges245245 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 13.2k 13.2k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Politics 2.7k 2.7k 2121 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 6834 Does Python have a string 'contains' substring method?
- 1106 When should I use \input vs. \include?
- 611 What do the numbers in a man page mean?
- 597 How can I return an empty IEnumerable?
- 574 How to convert vector to array
- 369 Get exit status of process that's piped to another
- 312 Replace part of a string with another string
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 19 '10