I'm a visting associate professor of mathematics at the University of Oklahoma.
My research interests include compact Riemannian manifolds with positive/non-negative sectional curvature, and, in particular, those with a "large" isometry group. I love working with compact Lie groups, especially homogeneous spaces and biquotients.
At some point, I intend to learn some set theory.
Norman, OK, USA
Member for 9 years, 3 months
33 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top network posts
- 325 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 135 A challenge by R. P. Feynman: give counter-intuitive theorems that can be translated into everyday language
- 121 Homotopy groups of Lie groups
- 106 Why can there be an infinite difference between two functions as x grows large, but a ratio of 1?
- 80 Is there an easy way to show which spheres can be Lie groups?
- 62 Why is $\omega$ the smallest $\infty$?
- 54 First-Order Logic vs. Second-Order Logic
- View more network posts →