I am a computer scientist by training, which means I now think like one: always analysing, abstracting, reducing, problem solving.
In addition, I picked up some affection and, hopefully, ability for actually building software over the years. You can take a look over on Github.
During my time at university I have found a passion for teaching, by which I mean helping people learn. Some say I was quite the nitpicker; it's for your best, I promise!
In my free time I play games, read books, code, work out, enjoy music, and roam the webs.
I maintain a gallery of sketches I created for posts on Stack Exchange.
- Computer Science♦ 69.3k 69.3k 2727 gold badges157157 silver badges352352 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 9.2k 9.2k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.2k 6.2k 22 gold badges4848 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5.2k 5.2k 44 gold badges3838 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.4k 4.4k 2424 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 177 Is there a system behind the magic of algorithm analysis?
- 150 Is there a system behind the magic of algorithm analysis?
- 142 How can it be decidable whether $\pi$ has some sequence of digits?
- 130 How to convert finite automata to regular expressions?
- 101 How not to solve P=NP?
- 92 How to prove that a language is not context-free?
- 92 Solving or approximating recurrence relations for sequences of numbers
- View more network posts →