Top network posts
- 65 How to replace 8-sided dice with other dice
- 24 Painting the plane red and blue: Is it possible for each unit circumference to contain exactly $n$ blue points?
- 14 Soft questions for 8 - 12 year olds
- 9 How to simulate old typewriter?
- 8 How do I show that if $f : [0,1] \to [0,1]$ is continuous, then there is some $c$ such that $f(c) = c$?
- 6 Central limit theorem: Poisson equals Normal? Tell me where I'm wrong
- 6 How many points in a line segment?
- View more network posts →