Top network posts
- 37 Can I search for factors of $\ (11!)!+11!+1\ $ efficiently?
- 18 Show that, for any two integers $a$ and $b$, at least one of the expressions $a^3, b^3, a^3+b^3$ or $a^3-b^3$ will be divisible by $7$.
- 15 Can the sum of the first $n$ squares be a cube?
- 13 Are there any solutions to the diophantine equation $x^n-2y^n=1$ with $x>1$ and $n>2$?
- 11 How to efficiently compute the minimal polynomial of a number expressed in radicals?
- 10 Solutions to the diophantine equation $x^n-2y^n=1$. Can the sum of the first $n$ squares be a perfect power?
- 10 How to effectively compute fundamental units in rings?
- View more network posts →