- Cryptography 1.3k 1.3k 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 759 759 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Network Engineering 501 501 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 485 485 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 173 173 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 28 Why isn't UDP with reliability (implemented at Application layer) a substitute of TCP?
- 7 Are decision tree learning algorithms deterministic?
- 6 Where is an array variable stored in C language?
- 6 Can AES-CTR add values without decryption?
- 6 Why is lattice-based cryptography believed to be hard against quantum computer?
- 5 Why FHE takes modulo space $\Bbb Z_p$ as $[−p/2,p/2)$ rather than $[0,p)$?
- 5 Given a ciphertext $c$ and a public string, how do we check whether $c$ encrypts something that is roughly equal to the string without decryption?
- View more network posts →