“It would be disingenuous of us to disguise the fact that the principal motive which prompted the work was the sheer fun of the thing.”
Fourth-year economics PhD student. Mathematical interests include random combinatorics, algebraic topology, and optimal transport.
Washington D.C., DC, USA
Member for 3 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 8 at 14:43
Top network posts
- 9 Examples of smooth fractals
- 9 Potential for Monotone Operator
- 7 The Importance of Minors
- 7 Occurrences of (co)homology in other disciplines and/or nature
- 7 Differentiation under the integral sign for volumes in higher dimensions
- 6 Where should I begin the study of fixed point theory, especially of multi-valued maps?
- 6 Uncountability of increasing functions on N
- View more network posts →