Member for 9 years, 3 months
Economist / Game-Theorist, Associate Professor at UNC.
I am interested in learning more about computational algebraic geometry. In different and unrelated research projects, the need to characterize the space of solutions of a system of equations (polynomials or linear PDEs) keeps appearing. One of my regrets in life is to have shunned algebra while in college/masters/PhD but I'm trying to catch up.
- Mathematics 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Academia 860 860 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematica 378 378 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 310 310 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 Is it ethical for students to be required to consent to their final course projects being publicly shared?
- 32 How to study abstract algebra
- 17 Is it wrong to impose a challenging time constraint on exams?
- 17 Prove that determinant of a matrix (with polynomial entries) is non-zero
- 16 TikZ: nodes with text, scale = or \large, \Large, \Huge?
- 14 Can we use enumerate with standalone class?
- 13 Parsing question: Do curly braces affect LaTeX compilation time?
- View more network posts →