- Mathematics 93.2k 93.2k 1717 gold badges113113 silver badges225225 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Review 387 387 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 261 261 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 156 If nine coins are tossed, what is the probability that the number of heads is even?
- 122 What is category theory useful for?
- 118 Examples of problems that are easier in the infinite case than in the finite case.
- 92 What are the differences between class, set, family, and collection?
- 80 Examples of algorithms requiring deep mathematics to prove correctness
- 68 What's a good place to learn Lie groups?
- 57 Multiple-choice: sum of primes below $1000$
- View more network posts →