Jorge Fernández Hidalgo
I also have a youtube channel where I upload programming contest solutions.
Math Channels friends of mine have:
My twitch chat where I stream OSRS, CHESS and programming contest stuff.
Member for 8 years
129 profile views
Last seen Apr 20 at 21:37
- Mathematics 88.4k 88.4k 1515 gold badges106106 silver badges209209 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Review 387 387 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 231 231 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 155 If nine coins are tossed, what is the probability that the number of heads is even?
- 118 Examples of problems that are easier in the infinite case than in the finite case.
- 111 What is category theory useful for?
- 85 What are the differences between class, set, family, and collection?
- 75 Examples of algorithms requiring deep mathematics to prove correctness
- 64 What's a good place to learn Lie groups?
- 56 Multiple-choice: sum of primes below $1000$
- View more network posts →