Jorge Fernández Hidalgo
I also have a youtube channel where I upload programming contest solutions.
A math channel a good friend of mine has:
Member for 6 years, 11 months
122 profile views
Last seen Dec 8 '18 at 6:19
Top network posts
- 150 If nine coins are tossed, what is the probability that the number of heads is even?
- 112 Examples of problems that are easier in the infinite case than in the finite case.
- 92 What is category theory useful for?
- 75 What are the differences between class, set, family, and collection?
- 72 Examples of algorithms requiring deep mathematics to prove correctness
- 59 What's a good place to learn Lie groups?
- 56 Multiple-choice: sum of primes below $1000$
- View more network posts →
Top tags (19)
7 Congratulations: the big thread! Jun 27 '17
2 Downvoting answers because question is bad? Mar 14 '15