Jorge Fernández Hidalgo
I also have a youtube channel where I upload programming contest solutions.
A math channel a good friend of mine has:
Member for 7 years, 1 month
124 profile views
Last seen Dec 8 '18 at 6:19
- Mathematics 77.6k 77.6k 1313 gold badges9797 silver badges197197 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 927 927 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Puzzling 807 807 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Review 367 367 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 183 183 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 150 If nine coins are tossed, what is the probability that the number of heads is even?
- 112 Examples of problems that are easier in the infinite case than in the finite case.
- 94 What is category theory useful for?
- 76 What are the differences between class, set, family, and collection?
- 72 Examples of algorithms requiring deep mathematics to prove correctness
- 61 What's a good place to learn Lie groups?
- 56 Multiple-choice: sum of primes below $1000$
- View more network posts →
Top tags (19)
8 Congratulations: the big thread! Jun 27 '17
2 Downvoting answers because question is bad? Mar 14 '15