Jorge Fernández Hidalgo
I also have a youtube channel where I upload programming contest solutions.
A math channel a good friend of mine has:
My twitch chat where I stream OSRS, CHESS and programming contest stuff.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
124 profile views
Last seen Aug 23 at 22:30
- Mathematics 86.1k 86.1k 1414 gold badges101101 silver badges204204 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Review 387 387 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 233 233 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 153 If nine coins are tossed, what is the probability that the number of heads is even?
- 114 Examples of problems that are easier in the infinite case than in the finite case.
- 103 What is category theory useful for?
- 79 What are the differences between class, set, family, and collection?
- 73 Examples of algorithms requiring deep mathematics to prove correctness
- 61 What's a good place to learn Lie groups?
- 56 Multiple-choice: sum of primes below $1000$
- View more network posts →
Top tags (19)
8 Congratulations: the big thread! Jun 27 '17
2 Downvoting answers because question is bad? Mar 14 '15