I'm a undergrad in mathematics and I also play piano. My main interests are Algebraic Topology, Algebraic Number Theory, and Homological Algebra.
Below are a few compositions that, as Rubinstein has elsewhere described The Great Polonaise in A-flat, are "the closest to my heart."
Ann Arbor, MI, United States
Member for 3 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen May 9 at 15:23
Top network posts
- 87 Cover of "Gödel, Escher, Bach"
- 52 Dualizing the Notion of Topological Space
- 36 Why do octaves sound equivalent?
- 21 Categorical Unification of Jordan Holder Theorems
- 11 What is the role of the a priori nature of time in intuitionism?
- 10 Adjoint for Spv, the Space of Valuations
- 8 How to Respond to this Argument about Faith?
- View more network posts →