I'm a undergrad in mathematics and a pianist. My main interests are Algebraic Topology, Algebraic Number Theory, and Homological Algebra.
My math blog: www.edeany.com.
My email: email@example.com.
Below are a few compositions that, as Rubinstein has elsewhere described The Great Polonaise in A-flat, are "the closest to my heart."
Ann Arbor, MI, United States
Member for 3 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 19 at 20:24
Top network posts
- 91 Cover of "Gödel, Escher, Bach"
- 66 Dualizing the notion of topological space
- 37 Why do octaves sound equivalent?
- 33 Existence and uniqueness of Haar measure on compacta; a cohomological approach
- 21 Categorical Unification of Jordan Holder Theorems
- 12 Unifying "cohomology groups classify extensions" theorems
- 11 What is the role of the a priori nature of time in intuitionism?
- View more network posts →