Rodrigo de Azevedo
Some answers I particularly enjoyed writing:
How to prove that a $3 \times 3$ Magic Square must have $5$ in its middle cell?, Mathematics, May 18, 2016.
How to reduce the low-rank matrix completion problem to integer programming?, Computer Science, April 18, 2017.
Toeplitz matrix nearest to a given (symmetric) matrix, MathOverflow, March 15, 2018.
Writing $(x^2 + y^2 + z^2)^2 - 3 ( x^3 y + y^3 z + z^3 x)$ as a sum of two squares of quadratic forms, Mathematics, September 3-8, 2017.
Profile picture courtesy of Erik Rauch.
Member for 3 years, 5 months
63 profile views
Last seen Oct 12 at 6:19
- Mathematics 13.8k 13.8k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2k 2k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1k 1k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 822 822 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Computer Science 760 760 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 75 Is "The empty set is a subset of any set" a convention?
- 73 Why are some coins Reuleaux triangles?
- 43 The relation between trace and determinant of a matrix
- 33 How to prove that a $3 \times 3$ Magic Square must have $5$ in its middle cell?
- 30 What is a real-world metaphor for irrational numbers?
- 19 Are two sequences equal if the sums and sums of squares are equal?
- View more network posts →