Top network posts
- 56 Why do archery arrows tilt downwards in their descent?
- 50 If the gravitational force were inversely proportional to distance (rather than distance squared), will celestial bodies fall into each other?
- 49 Is there any physical evidence for motion?
- 42 Does it make sense to say that something is almost infinite? If yes, then why?
- 34 Is it possible to have three real numbers that have both their sum and product equal to $1$?
- 27 Matrix determinant contradicts corresponding box volume – how is it possible?
- 24 Why do eigenvalues correspond to observable quantities?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.