I write text adventures like Three (and Four) diopolis, Shuffling Around, A Roiling Original, and The Problems Compound. They're a lo of fun, and I find Inform 7 a very cool language.
I know PERL but still like to learn tricks. I'm looking to learn more Python, too.
Chicago, IL, United States
Member for 2 years, 10 months
4 profile views
Last seen 7 hours ago
Top Network Posts
- 16 How do I deal with snarky comments about self-help/motivational books?
- 11 How to handle someone who puts their head on my shoulder in sleep while travelling
- 11 Outsmarting an intelligent copycat in the Ultrasymmetrical English
- 6 Parsing a key=value config file for a Python FreeCell game
- View more network posts →