I'm an applied mathematician & engineer, living & working just outside the London metro area.
Over the years and on both sides of the Atlantic, I've led a variety of quantitative & operational challenges across intelligent systems & software engineering, sonar, defense, environmental technology, robotics, and most recently the complex world of multi-channel retail.
The common thread that links passion, profession, and play is applying technology, good design, and quantitative modelling and simulation, to build better products, enable better decisions, and optimise performance.
I'm always experimenting and tinkering, so feel free to get in touch with ideas.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 6 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 28 '18 at 16:53
Top network posts
- 123 Plot window not responding
- 95 Grouping functions (tapply, by, aggregate) and the *apply family
- 78 How to create a video from images using FFmpeg?
- 61 Skills hard to find in machine learners?
- 57 Units of a Fourier Transform (FFT) when doing Spectral Analysis of a Signal
- 49 Why does music synthesizer built from chain of astable multivibrator circuits get "out-of-tune" after a few hours?
- 24 Cost of push vs. mov (stack vs. near memory), and the overhead of function calls
- View more network posts →