I'm a student at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. As an amateur math enthusiast, I've been researching the mathematics of origami for ~5 years. I also enjoy presenting pretty math to anyone who will listen.
For a preview of my research, see: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0010448511003058
My math, origami and programming blog: herngyi.com
Member for 7 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 28 '16 at 23:59
Top network posts
- 22 Generate a Random Polygon
- 20 Does proof by contradiction assume that math is consistent?
- 15 Question about closure of the product of two sets
- 13 Let $(x_n)$ be a bounded but not convergent sequence. Prove that $(x_n)$ has two subsequences converging to different limits.
- 11 Scaling Pattern Fills in Inkscape
- 11 Using Haskell type classes to enforce commutativity
- 10 Homological algebra using nonabelian groups
- View more network posts →