I am currently looking for a Job in London. You can contact me at
bjoern dot pollex at googlemail dot com.
I believe that there is some answer to any question. It is not the task of the users here to lecture others or criticize them for laziness or stupidity. There is little educational value in sarcasm.
If a question is badly formulated, one can give advice on how to do better.
If important information is missing, one can kindly ask for it.
Someone else being unfriendly or badly mannered is no justification for being so yourself.
Before posting any question about a problem with your code, please read this (twice).
Member for 9 years, 8 months
7 profile views
Last seen Nov 13 '10 at 23:13
- Stack Overflow 67.2k 67.2k 2323 gold badges168168 silver badges257257 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 588 588 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 202 How to create a custom string representation for a class object?
- 171 Reading and writing binary file
- 165 Start index for iterating Python list
- 119 Iterate over the lines of a string
- 108 One liner to convert from list<T> to vector<T>
- 98 How do I call the base class constructor?
- 92 How can I change the variable to which a C++ reference refers?
- View more network posts →