Applied mathematician, programmer, pianist, writer, Asian languages enthusiast, martial artist, gym freak, photographer, calligrapher.
I suck at all of the above.
- Japanese Language 7.6k 7.6k 1515 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Politics 713 713 11 gold badge44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 498 498 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 259 259 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 175 175 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 Isn't acknowledging the existence of God, as a state, a contradiction of the separation of Church and State?
- 18 How do Japanese understand "non-standard" words without looking at kanji?
- 18 What's the 日本語 equivalent of saying "That's none of your business"?
- 17 How would I know whether a word existed and was commonly used N years ago?
- 13 Explain this paradox
- 13 「です」, what is it really? Is my analysis correct?
- 12 About the kanji 鱈 where 魚's bottom is written as 大
- View more network posts →