Previously a Pure Mathematics MSc student at the University of Warwick, now an Analyst in the Financial Services industry
Top network posts
- 31 Why does proof by elimination work?
- 9 How to use SHA256-HMAC in python code?
- 7 Understanding a definition of convergence
- 7 Canceling the Integral
- 7 Given GCD of two numbers is 42 and their product is 15876. How many possible sets of members can be found?
- 6 The sum of a set $A$ with the empty set, $\varnothing$
- 6 How many ways are there to select elements from a set, without replacement?
- View more network posts →