I'm an engineer by formation, with experience in applied cryptography, in particular in Smart Card systems. My current professional work is in contactless payment of public transport.
Feel free to edit my answers to fix obvious errors, or improve them on expression (I'm not a native English speaker).
Member for 7 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 6 at 11:23
- Cryptography 86.6k 86.6k 77 gold badges192192 silver badges378378 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Information Security 700 700 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 675 675 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 640 640 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 123 How big an RSA key is considered secure today?
- 118 If WhatsApp cannot read our message, how can the media forwarding happen in an instant?
- 106 Did Buzz Aldrin take communion of bread and wine on his first landing on the moon?
- 58 Is the software that uses PGP broken, or is it PGP itself?
- 52 Impacts of not using RSA exponent of 65537
- 51 Architectures to access Smart Card from a generic browser? Or: How to bridge the gap from browser to PC/SC stack?
- 50 Is it bad to expose the public key?
- View more network posts →