Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 7.4k 7.4k 1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 665 665 55 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Puzzling 370 370 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 273 273 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 214 214 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 Can wind instruments be played out of tune?
- 48 Why are algebraic structures preserved under intersection but not union?
- 39 Can area of rectangle be greater than the square of its diagonal?
- 18 Can differentiation be thought of as a function?$ $
- 17 OR gate vs. connecting two wires?
- 12 Find the height of a bar, given the lengths of shadows cast by it and another bar
- 9 Why not include as a requirement that all functions must be continuous to be differentiable?
- View more network posts →