Cambridge, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 4 months
24 profile views
Last seen Jul 11 at 9:55
- Mathematics 46.1k 46.1k 33 gold badges5151 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1k 1k 66 silver badges66 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 548 548 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 249 249 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 159 Why don't we define "imaginary" numbers for every "impossibility"?
- 54 Fun but serious mathematics books to gift advanced undergraduates.
- 52 If $f(x)\leq f(f(x))$ for all $x$, is $x\leq f(x)$?
- 49 We all use mathematical induction to prove results, but is there a proof of mathematical induction itself?
- 48 Prove that the union of countably many countable sets is countable.
- 41 In proofs, are "for each" and "for any" synonyms?
- 39 Implies ($\Rightarrow$) vs. Entails ($\models$) vs. Provable ($\vdash$)
- View more network posts →