Started learning discrete mathematics in fall 2009, and didn't look back. I wouldn't call myself extremely good at it, but did manage a respectable score on the Putnam as a college senior in 2012.
I ended up with a discrete math minor in college, and still read up a little bit here and there. You'll occasionally find me lurking here in the number theory tag, or looking at puzzles and combinatorial games.
San Francisco, CA
Member for 8 years, 11 months
34 profile views
Last seen Oct 21 '15 at 6:39
- Stack Overflow 4.9k 4.9k 1414 gold badges3030 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.5k 1.5k 1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Computer Science 306 306 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 Finding the number of paths of given length in a undirected unweighted graph
- 31 How to read a file in Java with specific character encoding?
- 16 Missing space when hovering over tag score on Meta
- 16 What is the correct way to vote to close questions that do not require code, but still show a lack of effort?
- 15 Why didn't my name show up when I marked a question duplicate?
- 14 Does implementing multiple interfaces violate Single Responsibility Principle?
- 14 A treasure hunt for the magic artefact
- View more network posts →