Started learning discrete mathematics in fall 2009, and didn't look back. I wouldn't call myself extremely good at it, but did manage a respectable score on the Putnam as a college senior in 2012.
I ended up with a discrete math minor in college, and still read up a little bit here and there. You'll occasionally find me lurking here in the number theory tag, or looking at puzzles and combinatorial games.
San Francisco, CA
Member for 7 years, 3 months
33 profile views
Last seen Oct 21 '15 at 6:39
- Stack Overflow 4.8k 4.8k 99 gold badges2828 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Computer Science 296 296 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 35 Finding the number of paths of given length in a undirected unweighted graph
- 29 How to read a file in Java with specific character encoding?
- 16 Missing space when hovering over tag score on Meta
- 16 What is the correct way to vote to close questions that do not require code, but still show a lack of effort?
- 15 Why didn't my name show up when I marked a question duplicate?
- 14 Why was this rollback rejected?
- 14 Does implementing multiple interfaces violate Single Responsibility Principle?
- View more network posts →