Chris Steinbeck Bell
Im a freelance scientist. I had majored in chemistry at the Saint Mark National University in Lima. My hobbies include collecting stamps, watching tv dramas (mostly from Korea, Japan and Taiwan), experimenting with digital circuits and microcontrollers, reading good novels and occasionally playing with radio control models. I also enjoy listening radio and tv stations from around the world. I do speak english, spanish and i am in the process of learning japanese and chinese languages. My favorite dessert is a good old fashioned apple pie.
Member for 2 years, 9 months
16 profile views
Last seen Mar 19 at 7:35
Top Network Posts
- 20 How do you simplify an expression involving fourth and higher order trigonometric functions?
- 8 How to find the sum of the sides of a polygon whose one vertex goes from the north of a circle and the other comes from the east in its perimeter?
- 7 How can I solve a problem using the Chinese remainder theorem and how does mod operator is understood correctly?
- 6 How can I find the total number of figures in a puzzle where they seem to overlap?
- 6 What criteria does the Academy uses to give a statuette in the Scientific awards and why it was decided to have a separate ceremony for them?
- 5 How many cookies does someone need to grab to be certain to obtain a flavor?
- 5 How can I find the ages of the people in a word problem involving family ties which seems intricate?
- View more network posts →