I'm a third year PhD candidate in CS Theory. My primary research interest is in graph algorithms and combinatorics, particularly spanner-like problems.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jul 13 at 15:24
- Mathematics 2.2k 2.2k 1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 719 719 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Computer Science 380 380 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 241 241 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 77 What’s the etiquette on using diagrams that need color to be understood?
- 37 Why do we believe the Church-Turing Thesis?
- 19 Number of 4 cycles
- 18 How do I put special characters in a section title?
- 17 Are graphs with sparse $r$-balls necessarily sparse?
- 13 Should reductions make us more or less optimistic for the tractability of a problem?
- 13 Geometric interpretations of matrix inverses
- View more network posts →