Clouseau: "Does your dog bite?" Hotel Clerk: "No." [Bows down to pet the dog] Clouseau: "Nice doggie." [Dog barks and bites Clouseau in the hand] Clouseau: "I thought you said your dog did not bite!" Hotel Clerk: "That is not my dog."
Member for 7 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 1 '18 at 13:45
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Italian Language 502 502 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 471 471 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 443 443 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 363 363 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 26 pip install failing with: OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied on directory
- 22 Has lack of mathematical rigour killed anybody before?
- 20 Why doesn't PRC help install a new leadership or stage a coup to preserve DPRK -- or even take it over altogether before the US does?
- 16 Idiom for someone who buys all the best gear to do something before they even have a basic proficiency?
- 15 How could a resurrected Jesus prove he is Jesus without performing miracles?
- 15 How come Public key cryptography wasn't discovered earlier?
- 13 What do "bars" mean?
- View more network posts →