I've been a software engineer in a variety of industries over the past 15 years. The majority of that time has been developing business software for healthcare, financial, academic, and management services, primarily in C#.NET (starting with .NET 1.1), but also with a fair amount of Perl, Python, and a mix of other languages (C++, VB.NET, Lua, etc.). I've also spent about 5 years of that time in the mobile games industry, working on the Android release of Fieldrunners and the server backend for Fieldrunners Attack!.
San Diego, CA
Member for 9 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 1 '13 at 16:28
- Stack Overflow 8.1k 8.1k 1313 gold badges5959 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Game Development 711 711 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Web Applications 441 441 11 gold badge77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Physics 354 354 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Area 51 276 276 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 154 Nullable type issue with ?: Conditional Operator
- 142 How to become a "faster" programmer?
- 79 When is it better to use a Tuple versus a KeyValuePair?
- 47 How to get Printer Info in .NET?
- 40 Workaround to losing the OpenGL context when Android pauses?
- 30 HttpClient & SOAP (C#)
- 29 System.Net HttpStatusCode class does not have code 422
- View more network posts →