Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 3 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen 2 days ago
- German Language 9.5k 9.5k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.1k 3.1k 1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Academia 1.6k 1.6k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 1k 1k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 678 678 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 71 How come that “stimmt so” means “keep the change”?
- 68 I have only one name shown in my ID card. How do I write my name (surname) in research paper or article?
- 40 Is Chutzpadik a common German word?
- 37 How to say "have a good vacation" in German?
- 37 What does “6 Waben” mean on a German train ticket?
- 34 Can I switch to the du-form myself when I am addressed as "du"?
- 34 How safe is it to cat an arbitrary file?
- View more network posts →