Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 2 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 16 at 8:21
Top network posts
- 47 Why is there no magnetic field around a wire connected to electricity at home?
- 8 What is the reason to use OpenJDK?
- 7 What are all underlying assumptions in the definition of Cartesian Product in Naive Set Theory?
- 6 Why does the concept of differentiation have the meaning only on open sets?
- 5 Why can we replace a variable with a constant in a limit?
- View more network posts →