- Mathematics 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 221 221 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Super User 143 143 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 121 121 33 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 121 121 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 27 Nice references on Markov chains/processes?
- 15 Can the product of a sequence of numbers between 0 and 1 converge to positive?
- 13 Can a norm take infinite value? For example, $\|\cdot \|_1$?
- 11 why is each open set an $F_\sigma$?
- 9 Distribution of compound Poisson process
- 9 Is projection of a measurable subset in product $\sigma$-algebra onto a component space measurable?
- 8 What is the implication of unit root of MA?
- View more network posts →