I am a constant learner, and sometimes a teacher. I feel like others have taught me so much that I hope to one day spend as much time answering questions as I currently do asking them.
I am a person who wants to never forget that I will never know everything, and therefore I want to maintain a child-like approach to my interaction with knowledge and learning.
I am a person who values kindness over intelligence.
I do not care for or respect many of the SE/SO rules, because it has created a culture that often cares more about earning colored badges than helping others.
Current Skill Set
I am interested in any field that marries mathematics and computer programming. I'm currently working full time as a machine learning engineer, which is my dream job. I program primarily in Python but have academic exposure to many other languages such as Java, C, C++, etc.
What about for fun?
I'm an avid rock climber, surfer, and backpacker. I wanted to get into a technology field in hopes of landing a remote job that allowed me more freedom to pursue these hobbies.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
92 profile views
Last seen Jun 8 at 20:43
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 1616 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Mathematics 891 891 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Academia 598 598 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 280 280 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Data Science 279 279 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 Pandas: change data type of Series to String
- 46 MS in Mathematics, having trouble finding work outside teaching algebra
- 11 LSTM Autoencoder problems
- 10 Please review my sketch of the Machine Learning process
- 7 Understanding butcher tableau when it comes to implicit methods
- 6 How can I sort a boxplot in pandas by the median values?
- 5 The following module won't import
- View more network posts →