Top Network Posts
- 34 What is the role of conjectures in modern mathematics?
- 34 Is every parallelogram a rectangle ??
- 29 Can Newton's laws of motion be proved (mathematically or analytically) or are they just axioms?
- 22 Can a right triangle have odd-length legs and even-length hypotenuse?
- 18 All other prime gaps (except between $2$ and $3$) are even.
- 18 Reason behind the dominance of particular countries in the IMO (International Mathematical Olympiad)
- 14 Are there infinitely many Mama's numbers and no Papa's numbers?
- View more network posts →