I'm interested in mathematics which is used to frame physical theory. I guess that means I'm at least a little interested in just about anything.
I also have interest in superanalysis and certain problems of hypercomplex analysis.
More generally, I'm just looking for interested students who want to exceed the status-quo of undergraduate mathematics. Ideally, our interests overlap.
Oh, incidentally, I am also boycotting the Oscars, but for me, the reason is the severe lack of attention to the beauty of mathematics.
- Mathematics 15.8k 15.8k 22 gold badges4141 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 9.1k 9.1k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 433 433 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 243 243 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Academia 223 223 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 51 Better Proofs Than Rudin's For The Inverse And Implicit Function Theorems
- 37 Rigour in mathematics
- 27 What are some examples of when Mathematics 'accidentally' discovered something about the world?
- 26 history of the double root solution of $ay''+by'+cy=0$
- 25 Derivative of matrix exponential w.r.t. to each element of the matrix
- 25 Intuition about pullbacks in differential geometry
- 25 How can LU factorization be used in non-square matrix?
- View more network posts →